Even the most tech-savvy computer whizzes have difficulty sometimes setting up social media profiles. We know the ins and outs. For instance, you don’t want your audience going to the wrong place. Maybe you already have set-up some social media profiles, but the look and feel just isn’t right. Graphics? Branding? Need a place to capture leads? It’s all there. Check out our technical services below.
Choose three social media platforms and get them set-up, optimized and ready for your unique audience. We’ll link them together so they provide greater awareness for your content. If you’ve done a custom audit with us, we’ll implement our technical recommendations and feedback to give that branded feel. Supply graphics, images and video, and you’re ready to go. Don’t have custom graphics and imagery? We can do that.
Profile set-up choices (Select up to 3):
Professional Custom Graphics:
You want your social platforms to look amazing, but you’re not a graphic designer and other services are too expensive. We can create and optimize your branded graphics for the social web. Get the attention you deserve and make that first impression amazing!
We can create custom graphics based on your branding with backgrounds and avatars for Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or LinkedIn.
Pro Facebook Business Page:
“Find us on Facebook” isn’t a cliché anymore. It’s where the conversation is happening. Get found and give ‘em something to talk about with your Facebook Business Page.
We design a custom Facebook Fan Page for your business. Features include:
* Create or update your Facebook Business/Fan Page with a recognizable name, URL, information and more!
* Custom welcome tab: Welcome your audience the right way with eye-catching email opt-in forms, social media buttons and more!
* Branded banner photo: A must have! Brand your page the right way!
* Import your blog’s RSS feed: Keep your fans up-to-date by feeding your blog to Facebook!
* Add Twitter and YouTube tabs: One-stop viewing! Entertain and inform with Twitter and YouTube tabs.
* Link your Twitter to Facebook for easy status updates! Why post on one platform and switch to the other? You can do it all in one spot.